Bonas MacFarlane Kazakhstan are looking for a qualified English language tutor
- Local University Northern Kazakhstan University is named after M. Kazybaev (NKSU)
- Experience: 3 years +
- Format of the teaching: Online
- Degree Required: CELTA, DELTA
- Start date: October 2022
Native speaker with a CELTA, DELTA or equivalent qualification and a university degree in teaching English. At least 3 years post-CELTA, DELTA teaching experience is preferable. Candidates need to be enthusiastic and willing to make positive changes in learning the English language at the University in Petropavl.
Details of Position and Scope of work
- All planning, syllabus preparation and specification of intended learning outcomes should have been done prior to the start of the programme in September 2022. The leader of the Program shall supervise the implementation of the program in general and teach General English with depth in Speaking and Writing during the academic year and one group of IELTS preparation that will start in Spring, also it will be necessary to acknowledge modern teaching techniques that teachers could apply on their lessons with students. Supervision of teachers’ lessons will be part of the job. The teacher needs to be prepared for each lesson and to do all his/her best to motivate students to achieve high results. Attendance lists should be provided on monthly basis, and reports on each student to be provided one time at the end of the academic year.
- Teaching time – 21-22.5 hours per week. Position specification is preliminary and should be discussed in detail with candidates.
Conditions of work
The contract length will be 8 months (from October 2022 till May 2023). There will be a holiday period for 3 weeks from 16th of December till 7th of January (the dates are preliminary) plus national holidays.
Other detailed information will be provided upon request
Akbota Abilkairova – Director, Akbota@bonasmacfarlane.com, Tel +7 701 222 41 02