Venue: Marlborough Primary School, Draycott Avenue, Chelsea, London SW3 3AP
Date: Tuesday 22nd October, 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Seamus Malin, US admissions consultant and previous Director of Havard’s International Admissions Office
- James Higgins, Director of University Admissions, Bonas MacFarlane
- Holly Cram, Founder of Aspire USA
- Erica Sin, Director of Tutoring at ArborBridge
The application process to UK and US universities can be overwhelming for both parents and students alike. We invite you to a series of talks that will help you to navigate application cycles and demystify the process of applying to US colleges in particular.
They will outline the key differences between the US and UK university applications systems and share specialist advice on how students can make their applications to the world’s best universities really stand out.
Through our Q&A sessions, you will have the opportunity to get answers to the questions that are really relevant to the needs of your family and the ambitions of your child.
The day will run as follows:
- 9.30-10.00 - Arrival/Coffee/Croissants
- 10.00-11.30 - Seamus Malin, Applying to the US
- 11.30-11.50- Coffee Break
- 11.50-12.45 - James Higgins, Applying to the UK
- 12.45-13.45 - Lunch/sandwiches
- 13.45-14.30- Erica Sin, Standardised testing: the SAT and ACT
- 14.30-14.45- Break
- 14.45-15.45- Holly Cram, The US and Sports scholarships
- 15.50-16.30 - All 4 speakers, Panel discussion
Tickets are £70 (students £40, family tickets £100)